- Calvetta Phair, Founder of 'The On It Foundation' - National Technology Non-Profit, Qualify to Distribute Google Career Certificate Scholarships
- Replace Google Analytics for free with AesirX
- The Data Economics Company and Smallholder Data Services announce breakthrough in solving data traceability in regenerative agriculture
ARLINGTON, Texas, Nov. 24, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The Salvation Army's 132nd annual Red Kettle Campaign launches today with a special halftime performance during the Dallas Cowboys Thanksgiving Day game against the New York Giants on FOX. This year's artists, the Grammy Award-nominated and American Music Award-winning Jonas Brothers, will perform live at AT&T Stadium and be televised nationally during halftime. This will be the Jonas Brothers' second time performing for the Red Kettle Kickoff, having first done the honors in 2008. The performance is a Cowboys tradition and issues the official rallying cry for all to donate to the iconic Red Kettle Campaign, which serves millions in need year-round.
Experience the full interactive Multichannel News Release here: https://www.multivu.com/players/English/9092351-salvation-army-red-kettle-campaign-dallas-cowboys-jonas-brothers-halftime-performance/
"We've been honored to support The Salvation Army on a national stage for nearly three decades to provide help and hope to millions in need each year," said Charlotte Jones, executive vice president and chief brand officer for the Dallas Cowboys and former national advisory board chairperson for The Salvation Army. "As countless individuals and families still struggle with the effects of the pandemic, inflation, and other issues, we're humbled to be part of The Army's effort to help families maintain a sense of normalcy this holiday season and beyond."
The Red Kettle Campaign, the largest and longest-running fundraiser of its kind, is especially needed now to meet the increasing needs of people in vulnerable communities across the country. Funds raised in 2021 supported services for more than 25 million people living in America. As many more continue to struggle to make ends meet amid the ongoing impacts of inflation, and as social service providers experience rising costs to meet the increased need, The Salvation Army's 2022 "Love Beyond" theme calls on the public to support their neighbors in need and emphasizes that when we love beyond hunger, love beyond shelter, love beyond disasters, and love beyond Christmas, we can provide hope and help for millions. The Love Beyond campaign is a symbol of the help and hope that those who turn to The Salvation Army for assistance can count on, not only during the holidays but also year-round.
More on iSports Wire
- Get Doodle Videos - The Best Whiteboard Animation Software - For Only $49 This Black Friday & Cyber Week
- UNice Hair Announces Black Friday 2022 Deals: Up To $100 Off
- Fast-Growing Midwest Family Law Firm Hiring Kansas Lawyers in Topeka and Wichita
- 227's YouTube Chili' FIFA WORLD CUP 2022! QURAN Recitation! Opening Ceremony! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
- Massachusetts-based IOKA Skin+Science launches Cruelty-Free, Vegan, All-Natural Skincare Line
"Each time we enter the holiday season, we are reminded of those who are having difficulties making ends meet," said Commissioner Kenneth Hodder, national commander of The Salvation Army. "What should be a time of rejoicing and togetherness becomes a time of great hardship for many families in need across our nation. It takes an army of partners and supporters to care for our most vulnerable neighbors, and we're honored as always to have allies in the Dallas Cowboys, our ambassadors, our corporate partners, and of course, our volunteers and donors in the fight for good."
Across the nation, volunteers, donors, communities, and corporations have stepped up in remarkable ways:
- The Dallas Cowboys will host the 26th annual Red Kettle Kickoff at the Thanksgiving Day game halftime show, which will feature an exhilarating and highly anticipated performance by the Jonas Brothers. The event will also feature the ceremonial Red Kettle donation from the Gene and Jerry Jones Family Foundation. Since teaming up in 1997, The Salvation Army and the Cowboys have helped raise nearly $3 billion for the Red Kettle Campaign, which provides America's most vulnerable with food, shelter, and other support throughout the year.
- On Dec. 9, The Salvation Army's national commander is challenging bell ringers across the country to raise $1.5 million in just four hours. An interactive map with participating Red Kettle teams will be available at SalvationArmyUSA.org for those who wish to donate in person or virtually in support of the goal.
- Throughout the season, supporters can still donate to thousands of Red Kettles stationed outside storefronts at Walmart, Sam's Club, Kroger Family of Stores, Bass Pro Shops and Cabela's, Walgreens, Boscov's, Big Lots, Dillard's, Food Lion, Hobby Lobby/Mardel, JCPenney, and Macerich Properties.
The Salvation Army needs everyone's help now more than ever. The following options are available for those wishing to support their neighbors in need:
- Sign up for a sustaining gift of $25 a month.
- Contact your local Salvation Army to sign up to volunteer at a Red Kettle or distribute Angel Tree gifts to children in need.
- Donate with cash, coins, and checks or digitally with Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, and Venmo at any Salvation Army Red Kettle across the country.
- Donate cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin or Ethereum.
- Ask Amazon's Alexa to donate by saying, "Alexa, donate to The Salvation Army," and then specifying the amount.
- Give any amount by texting "KETTLES" to 51555.
- Provide Christmas gifts to children of local families in need through The Salvation Army Angel Tree.
Every donation stays in the community to show love to those in need beyond their circumstances, hardships, or the challenges of the holiday season. To give help or get help, please visit SalvationArmyUSA.org.
More on iSports Wire
- The South Florida International Film Festival Awards for October 2022
- 227's™ #MOSCOW Trending! Brittney Griner's Terrifying Prison | MOSCOW UofI Murder #NIKE'Spicy' NBA
- Bitcoin in Unique Leadership Position with Ethereum's Abandonment of Proof of Work*
- Meta Investment and Management
- Vote on Product Hunt - $1 Million USD AesirX License Giveaway!
About The Salvation Army
The Salvation Army annually serves more than 25 million people in America, helping them overcome poverty, addiction, and economic hardships through a range of social services. By providing food for the hungry, emergency relief for disaster survivors, rehabilitation for those suffering from drug and alcohol addiction, and clothing and shelter for people in need, The Salvation Army is doing the most good at 7,200 centers of operation around the country. In 2021, The Salvation Army was ranked No. 2 on the list of "America's Favorite Charities" by The Chronicle of Philanthropy. For more information, visit SalvationArmyUSA.org. Follow us on Twitter @SalvationArmyUS and #DoingTheMostGood.
About the Gene and Jerry Jones Family Foundation
In the area of community service, the mission of the Dallas Cowboys and Jones Family Foundation is built upon the philosophy of helping those who don't have the strength, resources, or means to help themselves, with a primary focus on a partnership with The Salvation Army. Because the Cowboys organization has enjoyed immense and unprecedented success, the Jones family feels a very strong obligation to take the visibility, energy, and celebrity of one of the world's most powerful sports franchises and channel these dynamic forces toward the bigger purpose of making a difference. Recognized as one of the world's most generous families, the Joneses enlist the talents, skills, and resources of all the Cowboys players, coaches, cheerleaders, and members of the organization to provide a unique and cutting-edge approach to community outreach. More information about the Dallas Cowboys and the Gene and Jerry Jones Family Foundation can be found at https://www.dallascowboys.com.
Emily Cruz Robbins
SOURCE The Salvation Army
Latest on iSports Wire
- KYC2020 announces the release of SanctionWatch™
- Ganadores Inversiones Bienes Raíces recibe a más de 100 estudiantes en la Cumbre de Ganadores IBR
- National Lacrosse League, ESPN Announce 2022-23 Linear Broadcast Schedule
- October 2022 Financial Market Review
- Namify Becomes the First Business Name Generator to Offer Trademark Checks
- Bryce Corporation order another two Universal Converting Equipment X8 Slitter Rewinders at K Exhibition
- From Art to Activism: "Fish Tales" Exhibition Spotlights Creatures of the Deep
- Aquia Inc. Launches Cybersecurity Training Program Targeting Underserved Communities and Individuals Transitioning Careers
- Advantage Anywhere Simplifies Full Management of Senior Living Multi-Site Inventory on a Single Platform
- New Commemorative 0 Euro Banknote Celebrates Irish Free State's Centennial
- Freestyle Wrestling World Cup Brings Olympic-Style Global and Cultural Experience to Iowa
- 1-800-PACK-RAT Named to Triangle Business Journal's Fast 50 List
- Speaker Anthony Rendon and Artist Barbara Carrasco to be Honored at 67th Latino Leaders Luncheon Series
- Enlightening Horror Novel Has Local Ties
- Bo Thomas Expects To Win in Football and Life
- Ironton Continues Expansion with Launch of New Private Wireless Company, Keystone Metrofiber
- NMHA Launches Art Initiative to Raise Awareness of Health Equity
- America's Boating Channel Will Feature Sea Tow Foundation Videos on Smart TV
- Orbex Awarded Best FX Educational Broker in MENA
- New Airbnb Style Web Service For Athletes & Sports Teams